Options

Discussion in 'General' started by Rushlyght, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Rushlyght

Rushlyght Orc Pawn

Noticed a bug, when you go to filter settings to hide/show chat messages, they don't get saved. Other settings in options don't get saved too such as in general, display, keys etc...will stay in the same session, but upon exiting and starting a new session, they revert back. Any ideas?

Thank you.

2. Kilz

Kilz Administrator Staff Member

Sometimes you need to actually /camp desktop for things to be saved. Can't just /exit.

3. Rushlyght

Rushlyght Orc Pawn

True, or zoning, both of which just tried, no luck. I don't suppose it would matter which UI is being used. I'm on wineq 2.15 which works fine. For some reason the changes in options don't save? Also the out of game settings, before you logon to the server, the options button. Going through and setting up..those don't save...in game and out of game settings don't save.

Thank you.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
  4. Fleshn

Fleshn Orc Pawn

do you use Profiles for your wineq2?. they wont save unless you load up wineq default profile, set your settings then /camp desktop on it. then when you log in your saved profiles it all should be saved

5. Rushlyght

Rushlyght Orc Pawn

Yeah I use profiles..I'll give the default a try. Thank you.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
  6. cream

cream GM Staff Member

also make sure none of your ini/config files are set to read only, and run programs as admin by default

7. Rushlyght

Rushlyght Orc Pawn

Set the default profile for peq and went looking for configuration files. Theres many that are read only, converted them. Works like live, thank you for your help!