Custom Change Signet Request

Discussion in 'General' started by tackleberry, Feb 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tackleberry

tackleberry Orc Pawn

There are many custom things about this server, items that should not be in ETC But I never really cared because its your server.

Is there any chance we can do something to improve camping sigs for those of us who have a lot of chars? I have 54 and the thought of camping sigs now is awful and I don't think I can do it.

I have no epics and I don't care because future expansions make all epics pointless minus 3 of them but I would still love to raid anguish.

Proposed changes

Turning in signets flags 1 group instead of 1 char

or

Sig mobs drop more then 1 sig

or

Sig mobs spawn everytime

Can we at least talk about it?

2. mackal

mackal Pyrilen Fireblade

No. If anything, we'd update the instanced mobs to their current live set up.

3. kaleep

kaleep Orc Pawn

If you make your own server you can do all these things yourself.

4. huffin

huffin GM Staff Member

We don’t change anything because “it’s annoying to do it for 54 characters” that is each persons choice to box that many. Alternatively box less and make more friends and raid with them

5. donnylad

donnylad Orc Centurion

Live has been changed so all instanced mobs actually drop 6 signets. This is in for all servers including the TLP servers.

6. huffin

huffin GM Staff Member

We follow more of an era approach , saying anything that’s on live 2019 should be on peq is not feasible , and tlp is so far off from what eq actually is . That’s why they get so much criticism for cash cow mentality

7. donnylad

donnylad Orc Centurion

Yeah don't worry I wasn't moaning, just stating how live was now because someone referenced to it.

8. tackleberry

tackleberry Orc Pawn

Looking for more opinions : 0

9. mackal

mackal Pyrilen Fireblade

I'm not. We don't do custom changes to make boxing easier.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.