Stun Resist gear available for lvl 60 War?

Discussion in 'General' started by YirranPEQ, Oct 10, 2019.

1. YirranPEQ

YirranPEQ Orc Pawn

I'm planning to be lvl 60 for quite a while and can't seem to find any stun resist gear on Allakhazam under lvl 85 requirement. Is there such gear available for a lvl 60 war. And most importantly, would a force to 48 level 60's mostly Luclin/Ornate Defiant geared be capable of aqquiring such gear?

I don't really want to advance to level 65 yet to get the AA's unless there is really no other option. Any ideas or advice would be appreciated.

2. clippy

clippy A Griffin

I think the first stun resist gear got introduced in the GoD expansion, at least as far as I know.
    Here's an item from yxxta, where you could get flagged for at level 60 (need smith rondo, vxed and tipt).

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=27108

It has 7% stun resist.

That said, this content is not designed for level 60:s without aa:s.

I don't think the stun resist stat existed at all in classic level 60 content.

In classic, ogres have innate chance to resist stuns so that's useful. Later on war/pal/shd get aa:s to be able to resist stuns.
    This all gets destroyed in oow tho where they introduced spell based stuns, that you can only resist with magic resists.

3. YirranPEQ

YirranPEQ Orc Pawn

Thanks for the info Spela. I figured that finding gear at my level may be a long shot. Was hoping to be surprised :)

4. apollo

apollo Protector of Zek

There is also Radiant Cut Apatite (+3% Stun Resist) augments (also corresponding focus effect variant recipes). I craft & sell these, but they are Neck Slot only despite not being Lore. The Stun Resist is more of a secondary bonus to the focus effects you can add.

I'd have to agree with the first comment there & say that lvl 60 is a bit low to start pursuing it to stack, but nevertheless it *is* equippable at lvl 1. I did a bit more digging and it looks even the sash suggested above has a required level of 65.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
  5. YirranPEQ

YirranPEQ Orc Pawn

Thanks Apollo. Ya I saw the apatite necks altho Alla showed them all as 1%.

6. apollo

apollo Protector of Zek

They're 1% when they drop, you can use Jewelry Making to increase it to 3%

7. YirranPEQ

YirranPEQ Orc Pawn

Ahh, got it

8. chance

chance Enraged War Boar

@Spela . Even if Yxtta can be flagged for at lvl 60 but you still needed lvl 65 and flags to zonein last time i checked.

9. clippy

clippy A Griffin

Alright, good point :)