Must Have Class AAs

Discussion in 'General' started by neverrain, May 3, 2020.

1. neverrain

neverrain Orc Centurion

Can we get a good thread going about must have AAs for each class? As I level my boxes for AAs, I'd like to know which Class AAs I shouldn't skip since I've only played a 3rd of these classes with any real tenure. Those with main play experience, please add comments up to OoW and we can edit the OP for an easy resource?

2. apollo

apollo Protector of Zek

I have already been working on this and was going to add it into the already-stickied post I had about max level buffs. Thinking it might be beneficial to have a lot of that stuff all in one resource (probably rename the post when I do and make it something like Best Buffs & AA's).

If it ends up taking off in its own thread, that's fine too; I can always just include a link. I'm doing them by category (High, Medium, Low Priority) rather than "do this one 1st, this one 2nd...etc" since some of it is kind of arbitrary. Physical Enhancement, or Planar Durability? Both end up being needed but splitting hairs over things like this and trying to prioritize one over the other is largely what put me off from doing it for so long.

I'd be curious to see other buylists if anyone has already done one up just for comparison (and because there's a lot of classes, some of which I'm less familiar with than others).

Last edited: May 4, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  3. neverrain

neverrain Orc Centurion

I have my own spreadsheet for my boxes (42), but that's literally just from going through each class and reading descriptions, which aren't always the greatest. Also, EQ tends to have skills/AAs that perform or work much better than what they sound like they do, or are class-making without much indication. These are the kinds of things vets of the class would know. If you want to move it into your other thread please do. I'm also happy to share my sheet with you, I just wouldn't make it "the list" because I don't have the level of knowledge outside of maybe bards or rangers and that knowledge ends with OoW.

4. Tuono72

Tuono72 Orc Pawn

share share im clicking random on my bard and some other class :p