new here can't login

Discussion in 'General' started by Imnorgre53, May 8, 2020.

1. Imnorgre53

Imnorgre53 Orc Pawn

I thought I followed the setup guide did everything right. But login says I have the wrong pass or username. I hope it's something obvious. I tried to look for similar posts here but no luck.

2. Drogerin

Drogerin GM Staff Member

If you’re using the eqemu login you’ll need to use the info you set up on that side. If you want to use the peq login then you’ll need to claim your characters first.

3. Imnorgre53

Imnorgre53 Orc Pawn

I played p99 for awhile & had the same problem. I follow all the steps thinking maby but not really it will work this time, it never does. Then I break down I get my nerdy kid to look at it & several frustrating hours later he might get the game working but it won't show any servers. When I do finally get it working just in time for a patch & start all over. I just wish you guys good make a macro to to click & play like SONY did seemed to be much easier.

4. acatu

acatu A Griffin

Uh I've never seen a patch pushed from PEQ not sure why you are experiencing this sounds like a setup issue. Thousands of people have used the setup instructions here and gotten onto the server successfully. Your issue sounds like an eqhost file issue. You are trying to login to EQEMU's login server and don't have login accounts made or you have accounts made and you are trying to login to PEQ's login server but haven't linked them yet.