Spirit of Tunik Tamuik - Need help

Discussion in 'General' started by Skream, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Skream

Skream Orc Legionnaire

I can get to this guy no problem with my 17 but he just totally destroys me before I get him under 90pc.

I run two tanks and have tried engaging with a unimportant toon to eat the first charm. No dice.

I see there is another thread pointing out he shouldn't actually charm but I am ignoring that, people have beat this with the charm. He (according to mqemulator) hits for less than Viliria the Keeper and I can tank her fine with one less healer. Even if I can get aggro on him with a tank who isn't stunned or charmed then this guy generally one rounds it.

I must be missing something because the Guardian of Righteousness fight is supposed to be harder and I can do that clean with no deaths and no burns.

Suggestions gratefully received. Can the charm be removed with RC (Auto Radiant doesn't seem to trigger when someone gets it)? Is is just zerg it with a full 54 (Surely not)? Or is there something else totally obvious that I am not seeing?

2. Malik_Gynax

Malik_Gynax Orc Pawn

I haven't tested it, but if it's removable then Shaman's "Pure Spirit" will remove it. If that doesn't work and it has no counters, then nothing will. Worth a try.

Otherwise, pop /armor and /fullburns him down. He doesn't have much life and should go down pretty quick. He shouldn't have much luck breaking /armor in the time it takes to fight him.

Of course nothing in this game requires 54. 99% of everything can be done with 18. Those who play 54 only do so because they want to, not because it is a necessity.

3. Drogerin

Drogerin GM Staff Member

When I did Spirit way back when I was boxing 18, I almost needed BiS time gear to push through, his accuracy is incredible. Keep trying.

4. Hive

Hive Froglok Krup Watcher

I have to ask. Why do you play 17 and not 18?

I beat him with a similar strategy. I used enc to tash so she ate the first charm, then I burned him as hard as I could. Pull out some old velious tricks and get a midnight mallet to empty I to him on your tank to ensure you don't lose aggro. He charmed 2 characters at once for me, more is possible.

5. acatu

acatu A Griffin

Turn your heals up stupid high, like AHL's at 99% from your main cleric and maybe /t her for a preheal on turn in. You might also try triggering with a bard if your tank is getting charmed.

6. Skream

Skream Orc Legionnaire

I PL in groups of 5 (after my first 12). Initially you can blame Acatu, but it occurred to me that if I PL in 5's I can just drop my primo rogue into each group at 47 and blast away in RCoD (for faction hits and signets). MPG at 65. RSS at 69. 70 doesn't take long at all doing it that way and you have the faction and signets already. I am planning to work my way up to 30 toons eventually.

In other news I beat this with 17. Beefed them up a little and then armor + fullburns did the trick nicely.

• Like Like x 1