multiple screen issue

Discussion in 'General' started by Nytsierie, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Nytsierie

Nytsierie Orc Pawn

Hi guys, I'm having a little problem with rof2 client.
    I play with 3 screens (3 accounts atm), the problem is when I play on one screen the others doesn't move at all (as if they were freeze) but actualizes if I click on them. I've tried on platinium client or regular client and I have no problem. Any idea how to fix it ?
    Thanks in advance

2. Drogerin

Drogerin GM Staff Member

The screen that isn’t in the foreground will appear very laggy, this is how it always is, you can’t have 3 clients in the foreground

3. Zyrek

Zyrek Orc Pawn

You could try to tune MQ so BG fps = fg's with just 3 clients i assume your pc should have no problem handling it look for the set up guide i think its still around somewhere and creamo talks about fg and bg mq stuff in it .

4. Nytsierie

Nytsierie Orc Pawn

@Drogerim if so, why I don't have this problem with official client or titanium client ?

The problem seems to be when MQ2 is running (not occurs when not running)
    I solved the problem by setting mq2fps on 0 in macroquest.ini

Thanks

5. vile403

vile403 Orc Pawn

RoF2
    This is if MQ2 is your problem.
    /plugin mq2fps unload
    Doing this adjusts your autoloaded plugins to not include it.. so how i box is i type this every session.

/plugin mq2fps unload
    /bca //plugin mq2fps.
    Then i know all my background clients have it loaded and my front client is fine.
    you can just go around all all your foreground clients and /plugin mq2fps unload.

This is if Eq is your problem

Options, Display, Advanced. The last 2 sliders on the right. Max frames Per Second and Max. Background FPS. i have front to 60 and background to 30 personally.