Connectivity issues last 2-3 weeks

Discussion in 'General' started by Casai, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Casai

Casai Orc Legionnaire

I tested everything I could think of from my end called ISP ruled out router but still am having disconnects.

What has been happening is that when after I zone now a few toons would respond with lag then be kicked to character select. I box 36

Another issue is when raiding with others and when there are a lot of toons around ~100 I now get kicked to character select on majority of toons. For example Barb and I were fine raiding together before now if we do it in Txevu my toons are very likely going to go ld.

I wasnt sure if its just my local issue but today I ran into person who is experiencing the same sort of issues and on the same timeline. FYI

Thank you.

2. bogre

bogre Orc Centurion

I have trouble too. Zoning into certain zones almost always causes LD on many if not all my chars.

We did zmtz the other day and experienced the same issue that you are describing.

3. Rasek

Rasek Orc Centurion

I haven't had issues with this until tonight, I sit in nexus for weeks no problem with ping of 40ms. Myself and Tyree raided tacvi and both of us had continual LD's on each fight one fight I had at least 6 go LD and pings were terrible near 100ms. Ported to nexus afterwards and driver LD again. As soon as dropped raid I seen my ping avg dropping and all was well again. Ported to natimbi and collected some salts and killed some noc's and stayed at 40ms