E3 7.0 Auto Assist

Discussion in 'E3' started by Zyrek, May 18, 2018.

1. Zyrek

Zyrek Orc Pawn

I thought i had screwed something up in my ini's so i downloaded a fresh 7.0 from the date 10:18 AM Sep 27, 2017 and let it create new ini's for 6 people i then turned on auto assist in general settings and set the auto engage percent on each toon different, some as low as 10% and they are still engaging at the 98% when the MT calls for assist in BC i am not sure how to fix this if its something i am doing wrong with the new version or what.

Second question i have is when i look in General settings.ini i see at the bottom
    [ExpGroup]
    NoKS_WeaponSet=NoKS
    KS_WeaponSet=Main
    NoKS_SpellSet=NoKS
    KS_SpellSet=Main
    NoCombatAbil=BER,ROG,MNK

I assume you use this for when you just want extra ungrouped damage dealers but i do not know how to use it.

Is their a way to keep attack on my main tank instead of E3 turning it off every time a mob dies that would make switching targets easier.

I would appreciate any help i can get this is kind of driving me crazy.

2. Drogerin

Drogerin GM Staff Member

/assiston /not|me
    Or just pause your macro as the tank, I do both.

These are your options.

• Like Like x 1
  3. chance

chance Enraged War Boar

TANKING - Auto switch and kill next target
    This will only trigger AFTER you have called assist the first time.
    This will only work if the NPC's are within a certain range of you ( and alot of other conditions)
    Trigger e3's tanking ... so when you are almost done with 1 npc if there is another one around the tank will jump to the next one and try to tank it. The puller would be the one that isn't called to engage each time.
    (I would be playing the puller.)

/bc set tank TANKNAME puller PULLERNAME

Peeltank
    /tell Offtank Peeltank on - AUTO TRY TO TAUNT NPC OFF OF HEALERS
    /tell Offtank Peeltank off - DISABLE

EXP GROUP
    This does alot of stuff .
    Normally you want everyone to turn EXPGROUP ON ... so they are going full force and using the best dps etc.

Step 1. For everyone Turn ExpGroup off
    No Skills, Poisons, Overnuking, different weaponset etc ... no KS from the exp group .
    Step2. For the Group you want to get XP - turn ExpGroup on

/bcaa //if (${Group.Leader.ID}==${Me.ID} || !${Group.Leader.ID}) /bc ExpGroup Off
    /bct GROUPMEMBER //bcga //echo ExpGroup on

SPLITING UP YOUR ASSIST
    The moment you call assist by hand everyone will assist and bypass the auto assist % . If you are manually going to call assist ... cal when you're ready for it.

/assistme /only|Melee ( Melee only assist )
    /assistme /only|Casters ( Caster only assist)

You can also add them on the same hotkey with something like
    /if (${Target.CurrentHPs}<95) /assistme /only|Casters
    ( i would suggest not doing this unless you're doing alot of killing and just getting tired of button pushing though )

Medding up your casters
    /medon hold /only|Casters Healers ( so they auto sit )

Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Zyrek

Zyrek Orc Pawn

Thanks Barbatos

5. Ellyeni

Ellyeni Orc Warlord

How does this work ? i have tried raided and unraided and everyone is still getting raid exp or the group that does the most damage is KSing?

I have made a hotkey for each of the lines below and restarted E3, still having the same issue

EXP GROUP
    This does alot of stuff .
    Normally you want everyone to turn EXPGROUP ON ... so they are going full force and using the best dps etc.

Step 1. For everyone Turn ExpGroup off
    No Skills, Poisons, Overnuking, different weaponset etc ... no KS from the exp group .
    Step2. For the Group you want to get XP - turn ExpGroup on

/bcaa //if (${Group.Leader.ID}==${Me.ID} || !${Group.Leader.ID}) /bc ExpGroup Off
    /bct GROUPMEMBER //bcga //echo ExpGroup on

6. Zyrek

Zyrek Orc Pawn

Suppose to work like a throttle your turning down the bots you dont want to get exp and the ones you do will you use expgroup on and they go full force if your having issues not getting the exp on the right group then your bots are a lot more porwerful then your exp group and you need to do something about that.

7. Tharsis

Tharsis Orc Legionnaire

Experience is given to the entity which does more damage than any other entity. Entity being raid and group and solo players.

General rules of thumb:
    1. No raids. None. /bcaa //raiddisband

2. Start with everyone UNGROUPED. /bcaa //disband

3. Group up the 6 players you want to give experience to. /invite newbie1, /invite newbie2, ...

4. If it's necessary, you may group up your tank with some healers to take advantage of divine arbitration.

5. Turn OFF expgroup for damage dealers.
    a. /bc expgroup off/only|small list of names
    or
    b. /bc expgroup off
    followed by /bc expgroup on /only|list six players in exp group

6. Go kill stuff. Look at the experience messages in the MQ2 window. If the group of 6 gets almost all the kills, good job, you're done.

7. If you find that your epic 2.0 monk is stealing kills from a group of 6 freshly 70 players in 16/20 weapons, don't be surprised as they have no AAs. Now you have to tweak inis. This is where weapon sets and spell sets come in. A NoKS= weapon set can be used to tell your epic 2.0 monk to put away the epic and equip a jace made and wu's trance stick (for example). A NoKS= spell set can be used to tell your wizard to cast a L24 nuke (again, for example).

• Like Like x 2
  8. Ellyeni

Ellyeni Orc Warlord

Thanks guys :)

Another question unrelated to this but saves putting up a different thread. Is there a /command for skilling up alcohol tolerance or a /mac for this? i can't find anything in E3_RoF2_7

9. eonEQemu

eonEQemu Froglok Krup Watcher

so assuming you have your alcohol in the 4th bag and 3rd inventory slot, you could use

/itemnotify in pack4 3 rightmouseup

Where 4 is the number of the bag and 3 is the slot in the bag. Adjust the numbers to where you want it. I use beer goggles clicky, /autoinv, then run this command to drink. I believe there is a limit to how much you can drink at once so you'll need to drink more every so often.

10. Ugnuk

Ugnuk Orc Pawn

Chance put together a skill trainer macro. It comes up if you search for it.

11. Tharsis

Tharsis Orc Legionnaire

The skill trainer macro, I think, is already included in the e3 download zip. Look in the macros folder.

12. chance

chance Enraged War Boar

Mine isn't included in default e3 but its on the forums here.