Issue with chars following (lagging behind)

Discussion in 'E3' started by Ellyeni, Sep 26, 2022.

1. Ellyeni

Ellyeni Orc Warlord

Hi - not sure if this is the right place for this question but seems a good place to start. I live in Australia so that may be the problem but i'm not moving =p.

I use E3 and am having an issue with chars not staying close on follow. I box 36 and the bot groups that is see tend to stay with the lead char, mind don't. The end up strung out over the zone and i have to stop frequently and wait for them to catch up.

I have had some help in the last couple of days with setting everything up according to Chance's PEQ Graphic Tweaks which has helped a tiny bit with other issues but still have the same follow issue. I will attempt to insert a screenshot showing the distance between the lead char and a second group - It won;t let me do this as the word doc doesn't have and allowed extension on it.

Any help would be appreciated

2. chance

chance Enraged War Boar

Increase background FPS.
    Make sure you're using something for process affinity
    Make sure you're not over taxing the system you're using. Doesn't want it dropping frames on background windows.

3. Ellyeni

Ellyeni Orc Warlord

Thank you - i will try those :)

4. Ellyeni

Ellyeni Orc Warlord

Still having issues but learning to live with them :) i do have another question, since doing all the changes none of my new hotkeys are saving, nor is pricing in the bazaar as a trader. How do i fix this?

5. Tharsis

Tharsis Orc Legionnaire

Did you set a folder or all/many files in a folder to read only?

6. Ellyeni

Ellyeni Orc Warlord

Just double checked - none of my eq folders (main and mini) are set to read only and neither is my e3 folder.