I read playing solo here is not really doable but what about in a duo?

Discussion in 'General' started by crazz2525, Dec 12, 2022.

1. crazz2525

crazz2525 Orc Pawn

Seen a lot on soloing not really being an option and that this is mostly a box server but what about playing as a duo? Can we get very far that way?

2. Gaellespie

Gaellespie Orc Centurion

I think that depends on your expectations. When you say duo did you no boxing whatsoever? I wouldn't say that won't happen but there doesn't seem very many people of a like mind, though I did see someone asking similar questions a few weeks back. If you're dead set against boxing multiple toons at all it may lead to some frustration. Otherwise if you were willing to give it a shot, you may find it to be fun and rewarding even if it's just a single group. You would find many folks eager to assist.

3. crazz2525

crazz2525 Orc Pawn

Right, wasn't looking at boxing, just two live people, myself and a friend.

4. Gaellespie

Gaellespie Orc Centurion

If you're bringing someone with you then I think you'll enjoy it. Most of the camps should be available to you without much competition and if you're looking for it, people with an entire army to assist.

• Like Like x 1
  5. crazz2525

crazz2525 Orc Pawn

Great thanks!

6. CE2JRH

CE2JRH Orc Warlord

Two people playing single characters, depending on the character classes, can work their way through most of the group content in Old World, Kunark, Velious, Luclin, Planes of Power, and some of Gates and Omens. Lots of "full group camps" were full group camps because of people being poorly played, undergeared and under aa'ed. Once characters have group gear from Luclin, PoP, Gates, Omens, and revamped dungeons, and 500ish AA, depending on classes, you could probably duo easier raid content.