Mq2/E3 Rez Fix

Discussion in 'E3' started by CuBonso, Feb 13, 2024.

1. CuBonso

CuBonso Orc Pawn

The latest patch changed the text for /consider on player corpses. This caused the /rezit or /t bot aerez command snot to work properly. I have a fix for it.

The e3_Classes_Cleric.inc include file must be changed. Down the attached and replace your current.

If you have changes to yours and don't want to replace them copy this function into your current e3_Classes_Cleric.ini file:

|----------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    #event CorpseExpired "This corpse's resurrection time will expire in#*#"
    Sub Event_CorpseExpired(line, corpseExpired)
    /if (${Debug}) /echo |- EVENT_CorpseExpired
    /varset canRez 1
    /return

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Ellyeni

Ellyeni Orc Warlord

Not sure if the above is a fix for the following or not as i don't know anything about coding. I tried /aerez tonight and got the following response

[MQ2] AE Rez
    [MQ2] Emorii's corpse273 is not eligible for rez

Emorii had zoned so i then did a manual rez using Epic 1.0.

not taking any chances on leaving a corpse for too long due to the current corpse disappearing issue.

3. hudge

hudge Orc Centurion

Looks like the corpses poofing has been fixed now Elly, I am still having a problem though since this bug appeared where the bots will no longer loot their corpses. DO we use Remi's old fix for that or is this being caused by something different ?

Last edited: Mar 28, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Ellyeni

Ellyeni Orc Warlord

Thanks Hudge :)

5. Ellyeni

Ellyeni Orc Warlord

The above is still an issue along withe disappearing corpses way before getting them rezzed. Had to use ER again today to collect everyone's corpses as no idea where they are poofing to.

6. hudge

hudge Orc Centurion

Well that sucks, was hoping when Jolli said it might be fixed, it was. What zone were U in when the deaths occured Elly ?

7. Ellyeni

Ellyeni Orc Warlord

Steamfont, trying to do the rogue epic mob. The clerics summon them but they don't rez - just gives the message as above

Last edited: Apr 1, 2024
  8. hudge

hudge Orc Centurion

Well crap, I was kinda hoping it was in one of the POP zones cause that would mean the server wasn't still borked, but looks like it is :(

9. Ellyeni

Ellyeni Orc Warlord

I replaced the section in the E3_Classes_Cleric as above and that has not fixed the "not eligible for rez message"

10. Ellyeni

Ellyeni Orc Warlord

I have tried replacing the E3_Classes_Clerid INC file as above. This give the following error on restarting E3

The current macro has ended.
    Unknown # command: #bind otherRezzing /RezzingCorpseID
    Unable to add macro line
    Unable to add macro line
    Unable to add macto line

I am not at all coding minded so am i missing something ? the INC file I have been using is from the E3 download dated 04/07/2017 which gives the error that I previously noted above