Give me your Crystals

Discussion in 'General MQ2' started by eonEQemu, Sep 2, 2023.

1. eonEQemu

eonEQemu Froglok Krup Watcher

I took code from this post and updated it for Radiant Crystals and Ebon Crystals, as well as reclaiming them after the trade.
    If you see a mistake please correct it.

http://www.projecteq.net/forums/index.php?threads/give-me-all-your-plat-command.17393/

for Radiant Crystals
    using in game /alias command or copy to MacroQuest.ini
    if in game add to the front: /alias (so that it is /alias /GiveRC ...etc)

/GiveRC=/multiline ; /bct ${Target.CleanName} //windowstate InventoryWindow Open;/bct ${Target.CleanName} //shiftkey /notify InventoryWindow IW_GoodPoints leftmouseup; /bct ${Target.CleanName} //tar ${Me.CleanName}; /timed 10 /bct ${Target.CleanName} //click left target;/timed 20 /bct ${Target.CleanName} //notify TradeWnd TRDW_Trade_Button leftmouseup;/timed 30 /notify TradeWnd TRDW_Trade_Button leftmouseup;/windowstate InventoryWindow Open;/timed 40 /notify InventoryWindow IW_ReclaimButton leftmouseup;

for Ebon Crystals (not tested)
    create an alias
    using in game or copy to MacroQuest.ini
    if in game add to the front: /alias (so that it is /alias /GiveRC ...etc)

/GiveEC=/multiline ; /bct ${Target.CleanName} //windowstate InventoryWindow Open;/bct ${Target.CleanName} //shiftkey /notify InventoryWindow IW_EvilPoints leftmouseup; /bct ${Target.CleanName} //tar ${Me.CleanName}; /timed 10 /bct ${Target.CleanName} //click left target;/timed 20 /bct ${Target.CleanName} //notify TradeWnd TRDW_Trade_Button leftmouseup;/timed 30 /notify TradeWnd TRDW_Trade_Button leftmouseup;/windowstate InventoryWindow Open;/timed 40 /notify InventoryWindow IW_ReclaimButton leftmouseup;

additionally
    It maybe helpful to add this alias
    in game type
    /alias /reportcrystals /noparse /bcaa //gu RC = ${Me.RadiantCrystals} EC = ${Me.EbonCrystals}

change /reportcrystals to whatever you want the alias to be, such as if you want something shorter, example: /alias /repcry /noparse ...etc

For those with a single group:
    /alias /repcry /noparse /bcga //g RC = ${Me.RadiantCrystals} EC = ${Me.EbonCrystals}

I also have a /alias (for now) to click the Stillmoon door since /clickit doesn't work on it,
    /stillmoon=/multiline ; /bca //doortar;/timed 1 /bca //click left door
    Technically I supposed this works on any zone door.
    I think the door has to be added to the list of doors in e3 but I'm not sure on the process to do that.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2023
  2. graphia

graphia Orc Pawn

Works great, thank you for sharing!

3. eonEQemu

I found an issue, It will not reclaim if you don't start with inventory window already open. Made an edit to fix that.

4. Yalenos

Yalenos Orc Pawn

small correction for the door click thing called doortaget:
    /stillmoon=/multiline ; /bca //doortarget;/timed 1 /bca //click left door

5. eonEQemu

Update:
    instead of reporting all crystals I came up with these 2 aliases

/reprc=/if (${Bool[${Me.RadiantCrystals}]}) /gu Radiant Crystals = ${Me.RadiantCrystals}
    /repec=/if (${Bool[${Me.EbonCrystals}]}) /gu Ebon Crystals = ${Me.EbonCrystals}

or abreviated

/reprc=/if (${Bool[${Me.RadiantCrystals}]}) /gu RC = ${Me.RadiantCrystals}
    /repec=/if (${Bool[${Me.EbonCrystals}]}) /gu EC = ${Me.EbonCrystals}

then just /bcaa //reprc or /bcaa //repec. Instead of all bots reporting how many crystals they have, only bots that actually have crystals will report. Any bots that have 0 will not report.