DE Enchanter Armor Newbie Quests

Discussion in 'General' started by Ridiculous, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Ridiculous

Ridiculous Orc Pawn

New to the server and started a new DE Enchanter. Started a bit rough as played through the tutorial a little until I got anxious the popped into Nek Forest. Was being attacked by just about everything under the sun, by what appeared to be mobs under the world. Then it occurred to me I had used a client that was originaly from another server. Checked for ROF2 client for PEQ and they were different. Updated my filed reloaded game. Now I was under the world. Fortunately, a kind mage CotH me and then gave em plat for bags. Very kind.

Anyway. I was killing stuff and noticed a couple things. First being I got a Defiant Breastplate from a bear. So good to know Defiant armor drops although I haven't seen any cloth drop yet. (Anyone wants to trade some lowbie armor I have BP and bracer so far.) Second, I noticed some drops that appear to be from the DE newbie armor quests. A bit rusty in my EQ knowledge so I looked them up. Came to the forums here and saw a post regarding Ogre Warrior newbie armor. Missing items perhaps? Wall of text later - I was wondering if anyone has done the DE INT armor quests and if anything missing etc.

Any information would be helpful. Anyone wanting to trade lowbie armor or have items clogging up your bank/bags useful for a newbie Enchanter - in most evenings (EST) for a few hours as Ridiculous.

Somewhat quiet in chat but people were helpful and friendly when I inquired about things. Secondary question - I popped into the Bazaar out of curiosity and noticed no sellers/buyers/barters. Went to EC tunnel and PoK there were no one selling anything. Didn't notice anyone in chat auctioning. What is the protocol for auctioning? Anything unusual I should know like where / how?

Thanks!