Hello! Just starting out and a few questions.

Discussion in 'General MQ2' started by Hive, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Hive

Hive Froglok Krup Watcher

Hello there,

Just started playing and getting set up. Barbatos has been nice in helping me with my ini files and some other misc info. Having fun so far and look forward to playing more. My "main" is a bard named Fubard, trying to learn the ins and outs of MQ as I've never used it before. I wish someone could have seen my group of 6 in gfay yesterday tirelessly chase around a fairy that was much too high level trying to finish her off when she started running b/c of my DS that Xcrom bot buffers were nice enough to chill in PoK to give out. I couldn't figure out how to get them to stop haha. I'm sure if anyone had seen it would have given them a good laugh.

I have a few questions if anyone wouldn't mind helping me out.
    I've noticed in my AA window that there are several Unkown DB Sting as well as AA that are req lvl 90 etc. Where can I find the latest version of the spells file to fix this?

Where can I download the scribe macro? To buy/scribe all spells from merchants. I don't have that one and it sounds like it would make life a lot easier.

Is there a way to have my characters auto accept trades? I tried /yes or /clickyes but I guess they are only for windows that actually say "Yes".

Thanks and see ya in game.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. cream

cream GM Staff Member

-a couple of them happen, from really far away expansions- dont stress over it
    -scribe macro comes with mq/e3 download provided here or https://github.com/cream24/Macros
    -for trades, not currently

3. Hive

Thanks!

As for the macro, I would copy/paste this into a notepad file and save it with the name "e3_Scribe" in my e3 Includes folder?

4. cream

cream GM Staff Member

no, put it in your macros folder, open the vendor window, then /mac scribe
    gotta run it for each vendor

5. mackal

mackal Pyrilen Fireblade

Basically I captured the AA data post RoF2 release and they have some AAs back flagged as an older expansion for whatever reason. We really shouldn't be sending them, but they're flagged poorly :(

6. Hive

My characters seem to be lagging a bit behind my main character. I'm using either /followon or /bca //stick ID 25 ${Me.ID} uw to get them to follow. I don't see a big difference in either of them. I have my main character on one client with things like spell effects on, and all my bots on another client with options turned way down including clip plane at 0 so that they hog less resources. That made it a bit better but if they all have the same run speed buff or no run speed buff at all they still run quite a bit slower. Is there anything else I can do to try and limit this?

7. Akpainter

Akpainter Orc Pawn

on Stormhaven i used this for trading with my other toons-

/if (${Window[TradeWnd].HisTradeReady}) /notify TradeWnd TRDW_Trade_Button leftmouseup

I just tested it in E3 and added it under :Mainloop and it works here also.

8. mackal

mackal Pyrilen Fireblade

There is a plugin that handles trading. Either MQ2AutoAcceptTrades or MQ2Autotrade (Autotrade needs more set up)

9. Akpainter

Akpainter Orc Pawn

Ahh ok thanks. I thought a responder said there was no trading setup. I noticed the plugins but didn't use considering the reply post originally.

Thanks again