Hello

Discussion in 'General' started by Tuono72, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Tuono72

Tuono72 Orc Pawn

Hello, in Started some days ago to play
    And after some hint form Barbados (tnx btw) i have Learned some Basic stuff form boxing .. i got some levels and i really like to use mqemulator.net to find mob and search stuff.. (IS using the game db of peq?)
    Stated with warrior (Vicoh), Cleric shaman rogue bard and druid

Now i need some more hint about where to hunt.. hotzones seems not so good for me Bc levelling allora naked is not easy or fun... and if i have to redo the levelling for more groups i feel that i have to enjoy the ride and Gain gear during the path

I remember 2 quest series to gear up stile levelling on live (Lost heirlom and help me repair mywatch) there is something similar to do?
    Would be' better for me to start With a pet centric group? ( gear is less relevant i guess)
    Feel free to give me any hint tnx!

2. Hive

Hive Froglok Krup Watcher

Your group makeup is good, I wouldn't change it. What level are you? That will obviously change where you should go.

I found the revamped or newer zones to be much better for gear. At around 60 veksar is really good and so is droga. At 50 nurga was pretty good. 40 city of mist. At 20 or so runneye was good. And before that I'd say really anywhere is going to be pretty much the same, which is not very good.

After 60 I would probably go to oow zones or get the alt flag to sol ro tower so that you can farm ornate patterns. Those should be a jump up because they have focus effects for casters.