How do you keep track of inventory?

Discussion in 'General MQ2' started by Aliboo, May 29, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Aliboo

Aliboo A Griffin

There's an inventory macro in the RoF2 build but it doesn't seem to output to a log file. I wanted something a bit more tailored to my specific needs where I could see everything on one screen. I ended up gutting the inventory.mac file and found out how to output it to the MQ2 log file with /mqlog. Created another macro to call it for each toon with a slight delay. And finally pulled it together with PowerShell and spit it back out to a single CSV. It would have been nice to have a single macro to loop through all connected netbots and return the inventory for them but that is a bit above my pay grade. :)

There's also a built-in EQ /outputfile command. Played around with it but it returned more stuff than I wanted.

I'm curious what you guys are doing because I have to be going about this the hard way.
    Also, do y'all know how to do something like /echo RandomText > OutputFileName.txt? /mqlog or the builtin /outputfile are the only two ways I found.

With a tiny bit of formatting it looks something like this (looks like I missed a couple of slots):
    upload_2018-5-29_15-54-10.png

Zuboo

PS - I'd be happy to post what I have but I'm a little embarrassed as I feel it's quite rudimentary.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. RorzeGaming

RorzeGaming Orc Pawn

There is a command in game to make all toons link the equipped slot. Can do things like all casters link equipped head slot or something.. I have not logged in for a while but I know there is a command for it.

3. chance

chance Enraged War Boar

/findslot SLOTNAMEHERE

IE: /findslot Mainhand

4. Aliboo

Aliboo A Griffin

That's beautiful! Thanks much!