Item loss - possible glitch

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Requests' started by Jager89, May 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jager89

Jager89 Orc Pawn

I lost 100% WR bag filled with rogue gear. I haven't tested to see if the issue is repeatable as I don't know if I will get anything back.

Date:5/26/20
    Character(s): Kraix initiating trade to Finhaic in Bazzar
    Issue: Kraix offered trade, and client crashed/DC'd before trade could be completed. The items disappeared, were not on cursor or in either characters inventory. I was unable to locate them on the ground either (looking immediately from Finhaic's perspective).

Attempted Resolutions:
    /rewind did not reproduce the items.
    Relogging did not correct the issue.
    Items were not dropped on ground.

While I'd really love to get the items back, I'm more concerned that this is a consistent issue and that more people have, or will, lose more items.

2. joligario

joligario GM Staff Member

Unless you replaced the bag already, both characters have all slots full. Without details of the contents, I have no way to tell which bag you are reporting.

3. Jager89

Jager89 Orc Pawn

Since then, I have replaced with a new bag. It was the one with a Cloak of Flames (?, 36% haste HP cloak) in it, and several daggers... I don't actually remember their names, but they'd have been ones with a level recommendation of like 56-60ish.

Apologies if this creates a lot of work for you -- I'll log on to Kraix and keep a slot open. (also, sincere thank you for looking into it)

*I have left a main inventory slot open on Kraix

Last edited: May 30, 2020
  4. joligario

joligario GM Staff Member

No need to keep a slot open. Any time things like that happen, I would stop and let someone look. Not much to be done right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.