Kod'taz progression

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Requests' started by Audite, Jun 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Audite

Audite Orc Pawn

Part 1:

I've tried to do the Kod'Taz progression twice now with two seperate characters... I can't seem to get the pit of the lost part to work properly - It appears he ate my items again, and I am becoming very weary of sitting in the pit of the lost for them.

I am not sure what is going on but as you can see in the left part of the screenshot, when I turned in the bag i created 11:11:55 at 11:16:17 he responds with %name

When I hail him at 11:16:29 he does give the apropriate next step and the ageless protector did spawn

When I returned and handed in the part "Protectors Relic of Energy" He did respond with wanting to give me the raid trials (11:25:02)

Part 2:
    When I requested the raids again I couldn't get them (lockout obviously)

After handing in the Artifacts as requested (11:25) i get progress update, but not credit for completing the 3 raids on the magelo

My request:
    Can you please return the Tublik's Sealed Bag, Protector's Relic of Energy and tell me what the hell I have to do to get the proper progress updates?

I looked at the quest scripts in https://github.com/ProjectEQ/projecteqquests/blob/master/kodtaz/Tublik_Narwethar.pl and I can not find anything that I am missing

I hope you can help because I am sort of at a loss of what to do.

Character: Audite
    (Also did it on Karlsmart, but with him I created the icon of the altar before i handed in the artifacts, so that's kind of on me)

Attached Files:

2. Audite

Audite Orc Pawn

Okay you can disregard this - Although Im leaving it up if anyone runs into the same thing in the future.

The magelo does not update with either raids completed or pit of the lost before AFTER you have global 13 - So you need to start the "Altar of destruction" phase after having turned in the 3 artifacts from ikkinz 1-3 for the magelo to register that you've done pit of the lost from global 10.

I think there are a few discrepancies in there, like you can request ikkinz raids too soon - when you reach global 10, not when you're done with it - ie. before doing pit of the crumbled, and there's a few other things like summoner circle and pit not showing in progress update.

3. huffin

huffin GM Staff Member

I did fix the %name error in the file

4. Drogerin

Drogerin GM Staff Member

This is the problem with following online guides, vs actually doing it on live/test. A guide will simply say do this do that, but in fact the quest doesn’t work like that, GoD progression sucks period, but like I told you, more than likely you were missing a turn in or hail. Npc is correct the way it is, as crappy as it is sadly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.