My enchanter 1.0 got eaten

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Requests' started by case0060, Dec 21, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. case0060

case0060 Orc Pawn

Hey guys,

I just did my final turn-in for the enchanter 1.0 to the Sarnak Imitator in Burning Woods. Unfortunately, I had MQ2/E3 Auto-Loot with him on at the time. As soon as I did the turn in and he had the 1.0 on his cursor, he bolted to another corpse on the ground and looted it and poof, I cannot find my 1.0 anywhere.

I know I completed the quest because I saw it on his cursor but there is no sign of it now in my inventory or anywhere else. My enchanter's name is Fibrung (account name: case006000).

Is there anything that can be done to help me with this issue? I really don't want to do the 1.0 enchanter epic questline again because I was dumb enough to have autoloot on.

My main is Dokuff and I run a 54 bot army.

Loyal fan and player :) Thanks guys

2. eonEQemu

eonEQemu Froglok Krup Watcher

I'm not a GM so Idk if it will get restored or not, but out of curiosity are you able to begin the 1.5?

3. case0060

case0060 Orc Pawn

No, I'm not, its looking for the physical item. I actually did another enchanter 1.0 at exactly the same time. He was able to start the 1.5 and got the book from the Sarnak Imitator. The one that deleted his epic could not :(

4. case0060

case0060 Orc Pawn

I redid it lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.