Question about Charm

Discussion in 'General' started by tigole88, Jun 17, 2020.

1. tigole88

tigole88 Orc Pawn

I read that in Omens of War, charmed was nurfed so that as it did damage, it ate xp.

I have two questions.

1. Is this currently implemented (from my testing it seems no)
    2. Will this be implemented in the future?

2. Drogerin

Drogerin GM Staff Member

It is currently not implemented to do that, and there is no plan right now to implement it, that I'm aware of.

3. tigole88

tigole88 Orc Pawn

So this server doesn't follow the same patch chronology as live did? Is there a updated patch list that occurs when Dragons of Norrath comes out , or do you just "activate" that expansion without rolling out patches. I just don't want to level an enchanter only to be caught with my pants down.

4. Drogerin

Drogerin GM Staff Member

Project Expansions will stay true to that. PEQ is just a test server that is as live like as possible but we don’t follow patch by patch basis.

5. tigole88

tigole88 Orc Pawn

Then de facto when Dragons of Norrath comes out , we can expect the changes to charm to be rolled out as well, since they occured before said expansion?

6. Hive

Hive Froglok Krup Watcher

From patch history

It technically should already be implemented as this date is before OOW release. Not sure if they intend to invoke it.

7. tigole88

tigole88 Orc Pawn

wow thanks for sharing that resource.

according to my limited testing, in which I killed a mob using little to no dps , to mass burst, it currently isnt implemented. That said I could still be off if the cons on the mobs were off. This is confirmed by the GM , hmmmm

8. Hive

Hive Froglok Krup Watcher

Are you going to be playing one character? If so, then -if- it is ever implemented it would suck for sure, but if you are going to play a full group or more I really would not worry about this. I could be wrong, but I don't think that stuff like this is really at the top of their to-do.