SHM 2.0 - Accidentally destroyed combine item

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Requests' started by budlae, Apr 17, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. budlae

budlae Orc Pawn

Hi there;

I'm not sure if this is possible, but I've seen some other threads.

I had just done the final combine on my Shaman (Budlay) for his 2.0 (https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=46305) and was about to hand it to the Elder Spirit of Enlightenment in Freeport. However, when I went to click "Done" on my inventory window, I've clicked destroy by mistake.

Is it possible to have this replaced?

Thanks in advance......

Morridon / Budlay

2. budlae

budlae Orc Pawn

Just an update to this;

I have tried to re-trigger some of the various events (Elder Spirit of Understanding, Lupot Nukla, Undari Perunea and Plane of Storms tree) and none of them will either respond or spawn the mobs that they are supposed to.

I am unable to restart my 2.0, and would appreciate some help :)

Thanks in advance.

Best

Morridon

3. Skream

Skream Orc Legionnaire

You won't be able to re-do as the quest status flags on your char will say you have completed the quest. You are basically hoping a GM or Admin takes pity on you. I did a silly thing while doing the BST epic which meant it was broke for me so I feel your pain.

4. ultrax

ultrax Chetari Dominator

Maybe have a fresh sham trigger the mods but the forked character takes the items?

5. budlae

budlae Orc Pawn

Yeah, that's what I'm hoping for =/

I don't have another SHM unfortunately, and i'd need to level another one to 70 to even start it =(

6. Skream

Skream Orc Legionnaire

Unfortunately, the SHM 2.0 clicky is pretty much required. What I mean by that is you are using a SHM in every melee group specifically for that clickie as it is an insane buff to their DPS during burns. So much so that if you are at the point of building a raiding crew you are better to dump the 'broken' shaman and start again. If you are properly set up to powerlevel you can do 1 to 70 in a few days, 500 AA in another few days etc etc so its not as daunting as it may seem.

Obviously, if you are trucking along solo or in a small group then this doesn't apply.

7. budlae

budlae Orc Pawn

Yip, just one group! Would make it hard to replace his gear! I was the first SHM to get my 2.0 on Druzzil Ro, and every raid from then on, it was me, a CLR\DRU and any four of monks or rogues, just for the click.

Any Admin able to help, it would be hugely appreciated

Last edited: Apr 19, 2023
  8. budlae

budlae Orc Pawn

Hi there;

Just posting here again to see if I can get some help with this. Any help would be massively appreciated.

Thanks for any help :)

9. budlae

budlae Orc Pawn

Hi there;

Just posting here again to see if I can get some help with this. Any help would be massively appreciated.

Thanks for any help :)

10. joligario

joligario GM Staff Member

Your flag shows that you gave the Impervious Medicine Bag to the Elder Spirit of Enlightenment. I could reset you to the point of that turn-in if you desire.

11. budlae

budlae Orc Pawn

Sure that'd be great, anything to let me get it done!

Thanks Joligario / Charradan

12. joligario

joligario GM Staff Member

You should have the medicine bag in your inventory and be flagged at the turn-in part.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.