couple of basic e3 questions

Discussion in 'E3' started by microscope, May 15, 2018.

1. microscope

microscope Orc Legionnaire

1) Is there a way to have the /med command stay active after the next fight? I seem to have to do it after each battle and would like it to stay on.

2) I used to have it set up so that bots would auto engage at a % when I started fighting. But modern E3 has it so they don't attack unless you call them to assist. Is this better because it is safer or something? Wondering if I should try to make them just auto assist.

Thanks!

2. Drogerin

Drogerin GM Staff Member

/medon hold makes them hold until you tell them to stop medding, even after moving

In the INI you can set auto engage %,
    and in the general settings you can set Auto Assist on.

The reason its best to leave auto engage off is because of agro issues on big bosses, the people who created E3 run armies, and you dont wa nt your dps going in at 98% and blowing all their stuff while you're trying to maintain agro.

When I pull a raid boss, I double bellow, cyclone, then i wait until bellow x2 are back off cooldown before i even send in my melee, this gives time for debuffs to get on, and agro to be established.

When im grinding or exping, I set auto engage on because im lazy and dont want to push assist literally for every mob, every 10 seconds.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. microscope

microscope Orc Legionnaire

Thank you Drog that helps a lot!