E3 7.0 Clicky not being cast when asked for (It is not beneficial)

Discussion in 'E3' started by emir, Nov 19, 2017.

1. emir

emir Orc Warlord

Hey there,
    I recently updated my e3 to the 7.0.
    (big thanks for it, nice and smooth and all - love the taunting X because Y is hitting your cleric)

There is one thing that have change and I can't pinpoint what it is. So here my story :

I am using a macroquest alias command to shrink all my team (my toons have illusion at all time, so I like to recast it everynow and then), the line goes like this:
    /shrink=/multiline ; /bct emir //g tiny terror ; /bct bajil //g tiny terror ; /bct baldor //g tiny terror ; /bct kadoc //g tiny terror ; /bct group2 //g shrink ; /bct group3 //g shrink ; /bct group5 //g shrink

All my toons have chat channels set up, so they know in which group they are.
    And, all my clerics have the Shimmering bauble of trickery : http://mqemulator.net/item.php?id=62433
    I updated my spell aliases.ini so my cleric section has that line
    Shrink=Shimmering Bauble of Trickery

But when I say /g Shrink the clerics answers with this tell :
    /g I cannot cast ${whatToCast} on you, it is not beneficial

I went ahead and look if it was related to that particular item, but when I ask any of my toons that have a beneficial clicky they say, they can't cast it, because it is not beneficial. Whislt it doesnt matter for most of the buffs - because they take a buff slot and e3 make sure they stay up - for shrink (especially when using illusion) it is something that I was using quite a lot (especially in narrows staircases of the citadel of anguish.)

The source of the problem is most likely in e3begforbuffs.inc https://github.com/cream24/Macros/search?utf8=✓&q=it+is+not+beneficial&type=

Although I can do the easy stuff in the macro, this issue is way above my comprehension of the code,

If any of you can help me out figure what is wrong with asking a toon to cast a clicky effect, I'd appreciate!

Thanks in advance,

Emir

2. emir

emir Orc Warlord

With Loeil's help, I did a workaround.