E3 change request

Discussion in 'E3' started by mrelephant, Dec 5, 2017.

1. mrelephant

mrelephant Orc Pawn

Hey Creamo, thanks for your continued work on E3.

Small issue I discovered today: Proc buffs (ie: Shaman Leopard/Panther) do not work unless you have defined at least one combat buff in the ini file. It's fairly easy to reproduce. Just set Panther up as a proc buff with an empty ini file. It doesn't work. Then add a single combat buff (can be anything) and then the proc buff starts working.

I believe this is caused by line 4 of the check_Buffs subroutine:

/if (!${medBreak} && ${procBuff} && !${idle} && ${BuffCombatCheck}) /call buffProcs

Is there a way to have it so that a user can still toggle combat buffs on/off (including Proc I guess since it's a type of combat buff) but not disable Proc buffs entirely if I haven't defined any Combat buffs in the ini file?

If you intend to keep it the way it is, could you add a line to the help file somewhere to call out restrictions like this? I know multiple people who have their proc buffs defined in other sections of the ini (Bot buff, Combat buff) because they couldn't get the Proc buff section to work.

2. Hive

Hive Froglok Krup Watcher

Nice catch.

What's ironic is that if you define panther as a combat buff that it would then work as a proc buff :D