E3 Looting Question

Discussion in 'E3' started by Roberto, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Roberto

Roberto Orc Pawn

I have an auto-looter that seems to be working fine, except that it does not loot corpses where *I think* there was no EXP gained. I've looked thru the Bot.ini's and the General and Loot settings ini's but did not find any setting to force the looting of all NPC corpses. Typically, I'd say that not looting corpses where no EXP is gained is ok most of the time, but is there a way to toggle to auto-looter to loot all corpses?

thanks

Horrorkidd

2. Tharsis

Tharsis Orc Legionnaire

The experience giving message triggers e3 and tells your looter there is a corpse to loot.

However, there may be a workaround:

3. Roberto

Roberto Orc Pawn

thanks for the reply -- I'll give this a shot later tonight, it looks like it'll do the trick.

I did try the 'tell command' to force the looter to loot, but it didnt work (but i didnt have '//hidecorpses none' part -- and NPC corpses are hidden for that auto-looter).

Last edited: Mar 5, 2021
  4. Roberto

Roberto Orc Pawn

I tried the command and it works great for a work-around for this temporary condition I need (looting corpses from non-EXP mobs).

I hotkeyed the commands, and after a few corpses pile up the auto-looter will loot all corpses after hitting the hotkey. Note: it will keep looting the same corpse if you leave any items on it. I just made sure to keep updating the lootsettings.ini to keep/destroy items and that stopped that reptitive looting.

thanks again!

5. Hive

Hive Froglok Krup Watcher

The reason it keeps looting bodies you have left items on is the first line that Tharsis gave you. If you leave out the '/bct <toon> //hidecorpses none' then this will not happen. The '/t botname loot on' command makes the bot '/hidec looted' so that it doesn't happen, but when you hit that hotkey your '/bct <toon> //hidecorpses none' command will undo that.