Request for E3 / hail planar projection

Discussion in 'E3' started by RorzeGaming, Dec 2, 2017.

1. RorzeGaming

RorzeGaming Orc Pawn

Could someone smarter than me create something like /flaghail or something that I can make my guys go hail the planar projection then wait for the flag received text and if not received then hail again.

If I make all my guys move to the target and hail it, I will have to either count that all my toons got the flag or even go on each toon to hail. Would be so much easier to have a command for my guys to go to the planar projection and loop through a hail scenerio waiting for the event that a flag was received.

I keep missing flags and it makes me sad.

My 2cents , thanks for the updates on E3.
    Poppn

2. Fairen Height

Fairen Height Orc Centurion

target the PP, /bark hail. But honestly it's best to manually do it toon by toon. Cant tell you how many times I've had a single toon miss a hail and had to redo an event.

3. RorzeGaming

RorzeGaming Orc Pawn

yea, I was doing the /bark hail but so many were missing it.. I end up having to go through each toon and hailing manually.

4. Hive

Hive Froglok Krup Watcher

I basically use the count method. I use two aliases; one to have all my bots target my target, and then another to have all of them hail. Then I count the number of flag received messages in eqbcs. I also size my eqbcs window to have exactly the same number of lines of text as I have toons. Right now I have 12 so I size my window to show 12 lines of text at the same time and then do the hails - if the window is filled up then all of them have received the flag and if not then I have to do the tedious thing and find out who did not receive it. I imagine this method will get worse and worse with increasing numbers, but for now it works well.

Edit: Is there a maximum number of flags a PP will hand out? If so then maybe /bark is not the best option.

5. RorzeGaming

RorzeGaming Orc Pawn

yea, I am running 30 now and plan on maybe getting another group going but I am going to try and see how far I can get with my 30 level 70s with PoP before I try to get another group going.

I am going to probably try and whip something up that will help with the flagging of my toons even though I know someone can make it in like 15min, it may take me a few days to get it at least usable. The basics dont seem that tough to make, with it having all the toons target my target, move to target and hail it, pause for events or a set time till it sees the flag notification or repeat the move to target and hail until it sees the flag and then run back to its spot.

Would be cool to have in E3 though.