Spamming: "Full Mana/Endurance, ending MedBreak"

Discussion in 'E3' started by mrelephant, Dec 25, 2017.

1. mrelephant

mrelephant Orc Pawn

Hey Cream,

I would like to request a change to line ~50 in e3.mac (or at least to the behavior).

I have these two settings:
    End MedBreak in Combat(On/Off)=On
    AutoMedBreak PctMana=95

E3 Version: 7.0

The line in question is: /if ((${Me.PctMana} < ${autoMedPctMana} && ${Me.MaxMana} > 1) || (${Me.PctEndurance} < ${autoMedPctMana})) {

On my casting classes right now, this equates to: /if ((100 < 95) && 9074 > 1) || (94 < 95)) {

My casters sometimes jump and do things that cause them to lose endurance while following me around. So even though they are full mana, it constantly spams "Full Mana/Endurance, ending MedBreak" several times per second. The reason is because the line above causes medBreak to be set to TRUE, then it gets to the check_MedBreak method, and everything seems fine, so it echoes that it's ending med break, then sets it back to FALSE. So it just ping pongs back and forth because one checks mana and one checks mana and/or endurance.

I suggest either adding a class exclusion on the endurance check (similar to the Me.MaxMana > 1 check for mana), or just handling mana and endurance separately using separate variables.

Thanks!

Last edited: Dec 26, 2017