e3 7.0 + macroquest2 setup- updated 10/1/2018, github fixes 9/30/2023

Discussion in 'E3' started by cream, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Casai

Casai Orc Legionnaire

is this still the most up to date version of e3?

2. cream

cream GM Staff Member

checked in an updated doors.ini for DoN, fixed runthruzone to be more reliable (namely lavastorm to broodlands). also added item turnin for DoN tokens:

usage make hotkey and ensure the character that clicks the hotkey is targeting the turnin NPC
    /bc itemTurnin norrath's keeper token to ${Target.ID}

these are on github only, have not repackaged

cream24/Macros: e3 7.0 (github.com)

Last edited: Sep 30, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  3. chance

chance Enraged War Boar

4. DeafGuy

DeafGuy Orc Pawn

I don't understand how github works, but is there a updated installer as found on page one available that works?

5. chance

chance Enraged War Boar

@DeafGuy tinyurl.com/chance650 Follow instructions there. Let me know if you run into any issues. I use Creamo's release files and have more instructions for setup and getting started there.

6. DeafGuy

DeafGuy Orc Pawn

Really confusing.

How about this, I am using the ROF2 client, can you simply zip all of the files I need that I can download and tell me whether or not I can just simply drop inside the ROF2 client or outside of it for it to work? Or is there something more to than a simple drag and drop?

DG

7. Paulbrochill

Paulbrochill Orc Pawn

Guide is pretty easy to read and understand, idk.

8. tibbs

tibbs Orc Centurion

I think you're misunderstanding how mq2/e3 work. mq2 is a *separate program* from eq, and e3 is a *script that leverages mq2*. Neither of these things has anything to do with updating your rof2 client. I personally have my mq2 and e3 folders in a completely separate folder from my client folders. They are separate programs that work off each other.

9. tibbs

tibbs Orc Centurion

As such, there's no "installer" or "drag and drop" because you're downloading a fully isolated program and all its dependencies. Just run it. and there's a file in mq2 config that runs the e3 script when you load into game for you